What I do
I track your pain.
I track your pain to where the injury originates. Your knee may hurt, but the injury begins at the hip.
I know first-hand what happens after a car accident or a fall. The usual pain meds don’t stop the pain. They don’t reduce the swelling. Knowing where to hold is the only way to drain the fluid at the joint. Knowing how to relieve the pressure at the joint because the bone has rotated, is important.
I understand when:
- After a month, you still hurt!
- Nobody believes you when you say, “Bright lights hurt my eyes and loud noises bother me” or “It hurts to think.”
- You get angry, a lot. When you can’t do the same things you did before.
- You get angry because your brain doesn’t work the way it used to.
- No one understands why you get angry.
- Why you don’t like to do the things you used to do.
- Everyone says, “Give it time” and you scream.
I understand because I was in a car accident. I did the cookie-cutter treatments to recover my range of motion and to reduce my head trauma. Nothing seemed to work. After six (6) years of struggling with limited mobility and head issues, I found my own solutions which included Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapies. From there I studied the lymph system. At that point, I realized how easy it was to understand how the body works by applying physics and geometry to the principles of Biodynamics.
I teach you how your body works.
My proven techniques will help ease your physical pain. And, if you do your homework, I will be able to teach you how your body really works as well as a little geometry along the way.
Amy Cook-Porter is not a doctor. She utilizes the information, x-rays, and tests provided by her clients and their health care providers. We do not diagnose, prescribe or cure.